TitanCraft is the miniature customizer made for affordable at-home 3D printing.
We have a "buy once, customize forever" business model so that you can print in bulk without having to pay for every single download.
If you don't have a 3D printer, we'll print your designs and ship them to you. You'll find our quality is top-notch and our prices beat all our competitors.
Meet the Team
I'm a software guy with a heavy interest in D&D and 3D design. I also love:
- Crypt of the Necrodancer
- Tteokbokki and Korean dramas but not really K-pop
- My wife & kids
- Arizona 🌵🌞
- All music by Ben Prunty
I graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering. Before TitanCraft, I worked as an electrical design engineer for commercial and industrial applications.
Now I'm busy crafting away at miniatures! 3D printing has truly unlocked a trove of creativity for all hobbyists alike.
I graduated May 2019 with a B.S. in mechanical engineering and decided to try out being a freelance 3D artist before jumping into industry.
Since then, I have created hundreds of models and truly enjoyed everyday improving my craft. I'm so happy working as a full time artist with such an amazing community around me. It helps drive me to become a better artist every single day!
A note from the founder
I started this project back in 2016 as an alternative to HeroForge for at-home 3D printing.
Since then, it has evolved from a rough prototype into one of the most powerful miniature customizers out there. This could only happen because of several people:
- Jared, TitanCraft's co-creator. His attention to detail and emphasis on doing things right has taken this site from a hacky solo project to a polished piece of art. 🎨
- Heather, my wife! She has sacrificed a lot of her life's stability so that we can do this full time. I owe her a lot, and so do you if you use TitanCraft. 😁
- Jeremy, who taught me to write good software.
- Arian, who helped us get off the ground with 3D models back when we were just getting started.
- You - if you've ever backed a Kickstarter, purchased an asset pack, or bought a miniature, thank you! You literally brought this software to life. Well, you know. Figuratively literally.
I hope TitanCraft can contribute to some good times for you and your game group!