Frequently Asked Questions
Since each custom mini is one of a kind, there is some manufacturing time involved. Most orders will typically ship out within 2 weeks of when you place your order.
Please note that during busy times of the year, such as holidays, it is possible that our manufacturing time may increase.Hide Section
Kickstarter reward codes were emailed to backers (both Kickstarter and Pre-order). If you haven’t received your reward code it might be because
- You forgot to fill out your Backerkit survey
- The email was flagged as spam
Please see this Kickstarter update for more information.Hide Section
To link your Kickstarter reward code:
- Create your account at titancraft.com
- Under your User Profile, select My Coupons. This can be accessed by either clicking My Coupons on the left menu in your User Profile page or by clicking My Coupons in the User Menu in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Add Coupon and enter your 16 digit code. Codes were emailed to all backers.
- Review the items unlocked to make sure everything looks correct and click Link to Account.
For our All-In STL Bundle and Merchant Tier backers, your rewards will immediately activate. For all other backers, you will receive coupons which can be redeemed at checkout.
To redeem your 2020 TitanCraft Kickstarter digital reward, first make sure you have Linked your rewards to your TitanCraft account. See HOW DO I LINK MY KICKSTARTER REWARDS for more information.
After you have linked your rewards, you will receive coupons that can be redeemed at checkout.
Before redeeming your digital reward, we recommend first opening the editor and familiarizing yourself with all the different monsters. To redeem your digital reward:
- Open the Store and scroll to Digital Asset Packs. Here you will find all the monsters from the 2020 TitanCraft Kickstarter.
- Click Add to Cart on the monsters you wish to unlock. To start the checkout process click the View Cart pop-up or the cart icon in the upper right corner.
- To apply your Monster Unlock coupon click Add Coupon, select Monster Unlock STL and then Apply to Cart. Repeat this process if you have multiple Monster Packs in your cart.
- Complete the checkout process.
All-In STL and Merchant License rewards are automatically applied when a reward code is activated.
To redeem your 2020 TitanCraft Kickstarter physical reward, first make sure you have Linked your rewards to your TitanCraft account. See HOW DO I LINK MY KICKSTARTER REWARDS for more information.
After you have linked your rewards, you will receive coupons/store credit that can be redeemed at checkout. To redeem your physical reward:
- Open the Editor.
- Double check the amount of store credit you received for your reward. The bigger your monster is or the more parts your monster has, the more expensive it will be. Budget accordingly!
- Add a new monster to the scene. You can add a monster by clicking the + icon in the upper left or by using the menu in the lower right corner.
Customize your monster! When you’re finished click Add To Cart.
If the price of the Gray Resin option is more than your reward amount, we recommend lowering your monster’s cost by reducing the overall size using the Sizing tab.
If the price of the Gray Resin option is less than your reward amount, any remaining store credit remains linked to your account, and you can use it towards a future purchase! You can also use any remaining store credit towards shipping if desired.
- Click Add to Cart. To start the checkout process click the View Cart pop-up or the cart icon in the upper right corner.
To apply your store credit click Add Coupon, select Apply Store Credit and then Apply to Cart.
Note: using store credit can apply towards shipping. If you'd rather not use your store credit towards shipping you can enter a custom amount underneath Apply Store Credit.
- Complete the checkout process.
Downloaded files from TitanCraft are high resolution and error free. In order to improve TitanCraft’s performance as a web based application, the model you see in the editor is actually an image wrapped over a low resolution version of the model. Sometimes when posing your custom miniature you may encounter some dark spots that look like holes, but it’s nothing to worry about! The file you download is highly detailed and watertight.
Have a question not answered here? Ask us on Discord or email us at [email protected].